Experimental Video Rendering - UPDATED 8.1.2011

Downloads of unfinished development versions

Moderator: noisy

Re: Experimental Video Rendering - UPDATED 8.1.2011

Postby TR56 » 11 Feb 2012, 23:18

Hi Matthias,
as I can see everything works fine now - thank very much.
If you need some help for your next releases in testing vista environments with NVIDIA graphic adapters: you do have my email address.
Thanks again and have a nice weekend
Thomas
TR56

Postby noisy » 12 Feb 2012, 12:35

For all others: The solution is to disable the Windows Aero design. Aero can cause the Windows BitBlt function, which FS Recorder uses to grab frames, to fail. You don't have to turn off Aero globally, you can use the compatibility settings for FS9 to disable it when FS9 is running (FSX disables Aero automatically).
Matthias Neusinger
Author of FS Recorder
noisy
Site Admin

Postby FaosTUBE » 03 Nov 2012, 20:11

I want to point out even thought this thread is old that switching to other aicraft via Ctrl+W and vice versa, causes the sim to crash [FS9] sometimes it will crash after just closing a dialog box on random, weird.

When I press Ctrl+W FS Recorder creates a new view window so I close the bigger window to use the FS Recorder window, perhaps that is what's causing the crash? Then again, this is an Alpha version so this is to be expected.
FaosTUBE

Postby flywithmeFSX » 25 Jan 2013, 15:35

Hi,
I also really like the rendering feature. For me it's the best way to record FSX.
Though, I have a problem: wing flex. For example, when I record my Project Airbus A380 in FSX, the wings don't move smoothly up and down but tremble and shake very hard and sudden. This also happens with my PMDG 737NGX, as to see at 3:29 in my video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orEkrFPkUWI).
I have tried several different settings and all different FS Recorder versions, but this always happens.
I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

flywithmeFSX
flywithmeFSX

Postby Alessandro » 09 Jun 2013, 07:39

Hello,

I've installed your last FSX alpha release to test the video rendering features, but on Windows 8 Pro with FSX with Accelleration pack installed started to crash just after completing the loading of all components (scenario, traffic, weather, etc...). I downgraded to the stable version and it started working again.

Hope this can help.

Thanks.
Alessandro

Postby Kevin » 18 Jun 2013, 14:21

Some action going on at JFK including the Canarsie approach into runway 13 right. This was recorded using FS Recorder's video rendering function.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOp1yT5z_bQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmnJkdsj7A
Kevin

Postby Kevin » 18 Jun 2013, 20:10

Also, maybe I missed it somewhere, but is there any way to fix the anti-aliasing issues I'm having in my videos? I only seem to have this problem when I render the video. When I play the video in the simulator without rendering it, it shows up fine. The codec I'm using is Windows Media 9 Advanced with a complexity setting of 2. Using Windows 7 and FS9.
Kevin

Postby Emmery » 20 May 2014, 17:31

Hi,this is realy great, my frame rate is about 38. Thank you so much.
Emmery

Previous

Return to Alpha Releases