- "Extended Controls" (preliminary) option in recorded data: Records full position of ailerons, elevators, rudder, flaps, gear and nose wheel steering (in addition to only the respective control inputs recorded without that option).
- Added manual pitch correction.
- Added options to improve scenery loading.
- Added option to stabilize sim rate.
- Added option to freeze rendering for some time on camera switch (for texture loading).
- Added option to use middle mouse button for mouse panning.
- Added options to adjust distance with mouse wheel instead of zoom for follow/fly by spot cameras.
- Added smooth panning.
- Added different types of smoothing for position/panning/zoom.
- Added option for +-360° mouse panning.
- Added key shortcut to toggle mouse panning.
- Added manual panning for follow spot camera mode.
- Added marker type for switching cameras.
- Global, flight and aircraft specific cameras.
- Added incremental panning option for tower cameras.
- Remember file dialog paths for different file types.
- Added support for ESP.
- No more use of SimConnect.
- Some other fixes and improvements.
Note that the FRC converter does not yet support the new features (extended data and switch camera markers)!
Read this first: http://www.fs-recorder.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=682
If you have not used the video rendering yet, read how it works first: http://www.fs-recorder.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=564
Download FS Recorder 2.17 alpha for FSX
Download FS Recorder 2.171 alpha for FS2004